We encourage you to visit Carmel Jyothi High School so that you may experience first-hand, our student-friendly facilities, diverse student and faculty body, and extracurricular programs. Our staff will gladly assist you and answer all your queries.
Duly filled in Registration Forms complete in all respect must be submitted at the School Reception with the relevant documents mentioned below
- The Registration fee amount is non-refundable.
- Filling and submission of Registration form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- All valid applications will be considered for Admissions.
- Progress Report of last Grade attended to be submitted & Mid Term Report of the current Grade.
- There will be written assessment, and a meeting with the Principal. Admission will be granted subject to clearing of the written assessment.
- Seats are subject to vacancy and due process.
- Admission will be granted post verification of documents.
- Payment of fee within 2 days after confirmation of admission.
- In case of any Non-Compliance the admission will stand cancelled.
Documents to be Submitted
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Civic Authorities.
- A copy of the latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied ( if applicable ).
- 2 individual passport size colour photographs of the students and the parents to be enclosed.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Caste & Income Certificate ( if applicable )
- Please contact the admission office for the details.
- K to X (SSLC: Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
NOTE: School fee structure is subject to revision annually.
Mode of Payment: Cheque/Cash
Prospective students of all levels will have to appear for a placement test on the scheduled day, before they are enrolled. Children applying for Grade I to VIIl are tested on the grade-appropriate concepts in English, Math and EVS /Science. For Kindergarten children, it is an interaction session, where the assigned teacher checks to see if the child is ready to be admitted in the class for which he/she has applied. The purpose of the placement test is to group prospective students with children of the same age and skill sets.
Preference will be given to the siblings of the children already studying in this school.