The Carmel Jyothi High School Fee Refund Rules are directed by those published below.
If the student chooses to withdraw from the program in which he/she is enrolled, the refund of the paid fees will be made as per the following guidelines.
An application for such withdrawal should be made to the Administrator, Carmel Jyothi High School, Doddaballapur.
Once the Original Fee Receipt, the school ID card and the No Dues are processed, the request will be approved.
No % of Refund of Aggregate Fees * Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is submitted to the School
1. 100 % ** 15 days or more, before the formally notified last date of admission
2. 90 % Less than 15 days before the formally notified last date of admission
3. 80 % 15 days or less, after the formally notified last date of admission
4. 50 % 30 days or less, after the formally notified last date of admission
5. 0 % After the formally notified last date of admission
The refund information given above is indicative only and Carmel Jyothi High School reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes in the above, will be updated on this webpage